Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I had a fun day today. Mommy got out my Leapfrog Leapad again cause she thinks I am finally ready for it. I really like it a lot. I am still learning how to touch the pictures to make it go though. There is a page with a baby's face and when you touch each part it tells you what it is. We did that a bunch today and Mommy kept touching my nose...silly Mommy. I got to watch Sesame Street and it was all about hair!

Lindalee came over for PT today. I was really cranky before she got here, but I cheered up when she started playing with me. We played with all kinds of stuff and she blew lots of bubbles. She tried to trick me into standing again, but I didn't fall for it. I did walk a few steps holding her hand and the popper.

When she left Grandma Donna came over! I was so happy to see her. We read Pat the Puppy together and snuggled. Then I went and played and let her cuddle Cooper for a while. She couldn't stay long, but it was sure nice to see her!

No comments: