Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fun, fun, fun!!! I had so much fun today at my Down Syndrome playgroup!!!! Usually I am really shy and don't want to play with the other kids, but not today. There were lots of kids there. I played with Jackson and Tatum, they are both about my age, but they walk! One of the babies older brothers was there and I had a good time playing with him too. He was five and reminded me a lot of my cousin Sam. I did stuff I usually don't do today. I wanted to walk like the other kids so I got behind a chair and pushed it so I could walk. There was also a big toy car that you can sit in, Tatum was sitting in it and I went over and started walking behind it and pushing her! She didn't like that but I thought it was fun. Jackson had this straw cup with water in it...he left it on the floor and I was thirsty. I grabbed it and took a big sip! Mommy said "Quinn you don't even know how to drink from a straw!" But obviously I do cause I had a mouth full of water. It was okay, Jackson didn't mind and Mommy was really impressed!

Then when we got home the delivery man brought us a big mirror! Daddy hung it in the living room right at my level so now I can look at myself all the time! Yay!!!

No comments: