Thursday, September 28, 2006

We went downtown today to see Pat Winders. It was kinda exciting cause they were filming a movie in Baltimore today. We saw a limo and Mommy pointed it out to me and said..."see, there is probably a famous person in there". Usually Baltimore is so boring, supposedly they were filming another Die Hard...like the world really needs another Die Hard movie!

So I like Pat, I really do. I just don't trust her. I know she wants to make me do all kinds of things I am not ready to do, so I am always really cautious around her. I did pretty good today, at least I didn't cry. I did frown a bit and was really clingy with Mommy. We walked up and down the hallway again and I showed Pat how I can walk up the steps. She was really impressed with my step walking skills! She said walking up the steps is just like walking, but much harder. Her and Mommy just don't get why I can smile and walk up the steps all day long, but I freak out if I have to walk on solid ground. I was so worn out from our therapy session that I was literally snoring before Mommy pulled out of the parking lot!

My teacher dropped off my new flashcards while we were gone. I was so excited when Mommy showed them to me. She showed me the picture of a cup and I signed "drink" for her. Then she let me choose between bubbles and book and I chose bubbles. Then I pointed to the cracker and got a cracker! My two favorite cards have pictures of Mommy and Daddy on them. Everytime I pointed to the Mommy card I got a kiss! It was great!

No comments: