Tuesday, September 12, 2006

We had a fun day today! I got up and had breakfast. Mommy switched me back to the regular Cheerios because the new free sample cereal from Peapod was what kept making me spit up this weekend! Too bad, cause that cereal was a lot yummier than boring old Cheerios. After breakfast we played a bunch, then I took a nap. Mommy woke me up from my nap cause Lindalee was coming over. She was really hoping I would show Lindalee how I could stand, but I didn't want to. They even put the Wiggles on to distract me, but Lindalee pointed out that the Wiggles were more of an obsession than a distraction...so they turned it off. Instead we played with some bubbles. I took the wand from Lindalee and put it back in the bubbles all by myself. She was really impressed cause the wand goes in this really little slit of an opening. She was also impressed that I was able to get down from standing at the table while I was holding the bubbles with both hands. We practiced walking up the steps, which I didn't love...I would rather just crawl!!

No comments: