Sunday, September 24, 2006

I had such a fun weekend! On Saturday I hung out with Daddy and then we went to Grandma Jan's house. I always have such a great time when we go there. I played with all my toys and got into the cabinets. It was great. I was a little jealous when Grandpa Don took Cooper for a walk, but I guess it was only fair since I had already gotten a few walks. Do you know how I let Grandpa Don know I want to take a walk? First I get him to pick me up and then I rock my body in the direction of the door, so he knows where to go. Genius, right? It works almost every time!

Today I was pretty sleepy cause I had a rough week. I still managed to get a bunch of playing time in, but I took a longer nap than usual. I built a tower with my mega blocks...wait until I show my OT I can do that! I had a great time playing with Cooper on the floor. I tried to teach him how much fun it is to lay on your belly and push up on your arms...but he just didn't get it. He is so weird sometimes!

No comments: